BRIDAL TRENDS: VIVA MAGENTA THE COLOR OF 2023
One of the most exciting times of the year for the design community came a few weeks ago, and in the wedding industry we were excited as the announcement of the Color of the Year chosen by the PANTONE Color Institute also influences decoration trends and the choices of the brides especially in terms of makeup. This is why we can say this year’s color is a particularly exciting color for makeup artists and that the chosen tone is a dream to use in our makeup looks. We are talking about VIVA MAGENTA; a pink-tinged red that is much more intense and daring than last year’s color.
The shade with reference PANTONE 18-1750 has been presented as a symbol of vitality, vigor and strength. Inspired by the existing shades of red in nature, Viva Magenta was chosen by an organization of 40 specialists from various professions. They looked at trends in fashion, film, television, design, politics, and world events to select the color that would meet current expectations.
If you’ve fallen in love with the passionate and fun vibe of this color, you will love this list of ideas to incorporate it into your wedding Color Palette.
1. Invitations We start with the first detail of your wedding that will reach the eyes and hands of your guests; the invitations. Adorn them with natural flowers or illustrations of bougainvillea flowers, carnations and other beauties in this tone.
2. Floral Details Use it in a wall of roses, details in the decorations of the tables or even in a path of petals that leads you to the altar
3. Bride Tribe This is the ideal shade to give your bridesmaids a romantic and fun aura at the same time. Mix Viva Magenta with shades of dusty pink for an even more sophisticated group look.
4. Flower Bouquet This pop of color works great with various shades of pinks, beiges, and soft oranges. The flowers can be tropical or classic, make sure you choose the right ones to go with your bridal style.
5. Jewelry This color is even more beautiful when worn on something shiny and shimmery, so wearing it on a choker or on your rings will complement your white dress perfectly.
6. Flower crowns For a romantic boho look, add a crown of natural flowers, these look beautiful both on loose hair and in an updo, and wearing the Viva Magenta color in an accessory close to the face is one of our favorite recommendations.
8. In your makeup This year’s shade is PERFECT to use it on lips, cheeks and nails. Its cool undertone suits a wide variety of skin tones very well, just remember to experiment with these decisions first in your Makeup Test.
For information about Makeup and Hairstyle for brides write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a WhatsApp message in the following link https://wa.link/ghj7ur.
We have a large team of professionals to assist you and your guests.
Angie Mendoza Bridal
📍Querétaro | San Miguel de Allende
☎️ +52 442 487 71 93