BRIDAL TRENDS: PEACH FUZZ THE COLOR OF 2024
The color of the year is here, and it is a sweet and full of life, which in the world of bridal makeup we receive with enthusiasm. Subtly sensual, Peach Fuzz is a color that evokes tenderness and softness. An attractive peach shade, carefully balanced between pink and orange, that inspires relaxation and calm and evokes a new modernity for the coming year.
The color selected as Pantone Color of the Year 2024 expresses our desire to be close to our loved ones and it is especially on occasions that unite us, such as weddings, where it will provide greater inspiration and can shine as a favorite of this year’s brides.
PANTONE 3-1023 conveys irresistible tenderness. In a bridal look it provides warmth and sweetness, but also sensuality. It is a color that has already been present in makeup looks completely in peach tones. We saw it in 2023 in the cheerful weddings with colorful floral themes in San Miguel de Allende and this year we will see new and innovative versions of these themes.
Here are our predictions on how Peach Fuzz will be used in different areas of the Bridal world:
1. Bridal Makeup: This peach shade is surprisingly versatile as it brightens the skin and adds a subtle warmth to the eyes, lips and cheeks, giving a healthy appearance. This color conveys freshness and youth when combined with earth tones, and drama when combined with intense reds and plums. We’ll be using it in lipsticks, blushes, bronzers and eyeshadows for a wide variety of skin tones.
Brides who love the natural look will love the peach eyes, cheeks and lips combo.
2. Hair Accesories We will find accessories in peach tones for all types of hairstyles from natural flowers in bohemian styles such as updos, braids or loose waves, to coquette trend hairstyles with bows and headdresses with fabric flowers.
3. Bride Tribe Dresses This sweet tone is made for romantic brides, especially for bohemian brides and those who love the feminine vibes. It’s a color that will suit each of your ladies and will add a sweet and feminine vibe to your wedding.
4. Flower Bouquet The magic of this color lies in its versatility. And Peach Fuzz is a color that stands out when used with cold and also warm tones. In your bouquet you can use it in very similar pale tones for a minimal and sophisticated arrangement. On the other hand, if you use roses in a peach tone and mix them with wildflowers, you will have a vibrant and cheerful bouquet. Finally, there is the option of going towards warm and toasted tones, combining with pink and orange roses.
5. Invitations Use Peach Fuzz in pale tones and in a minimalist way for a modern and feminine invitation set. Use it in its most vibrant tone and add illustrations for a playful and cheerful set. Or use color in a more formal way.
6. Decor A palette of peach tones, with pinks and yellows, with a base of neutral, white and beige tones will fill your wedding with joy and life, in a fresh and soft way. The trend towards the feminine along with minimalism results in modern styles.
For information about Makeup and Hairstyle for brides write to us at email@example.com or send a WhatsApp message in the following link https://wa.link/ghj7ur.
We have a large team of professionals to assist you and your guests.
Angie Mendoza Bridal
📍Querétaro | San Miguel de Allende
☎️ +52 442 487 71 93