BRIDAL TRENDS: OUTFIT IDEAS FOR YOUR GETTING READY
If you wish to feel comfortable and beautiful during your Getting Ready think about planning your outfit for that moment carefully. Do not leave that choice for later, get inspired by this gallery of ideas of the outfits chosen by our brides.
To make your choice, start by thinking about what style of bride you are. Do you prefer something more elegant or relaxed and bohemian? In the following images we will explain what style goes with each outfit, and we hope that this gallery will give you many ideas to make your choice!
- We begin our list with this fun and trendy model that our dear Fani chose for her Getting Ready. she was a classic bride and we love how her pajama-type outfit is both elegant and trendy.
- How about this classic for bohemian, romantic, natural brides? Floral print satin robes are fresh and cheerful, ideal for brides who love inspiration from nature. Our beautiful Paige and Jenny chose these models for their bohemian styles.
- For classic brides like Grecia and Chelsea, a beautiful silk robe in neutrals or pink is the perfect choice. The elegance that these robes provide is ideal for those who love to look elegant and you can always choose a model with a trendy touch like feathers or a little lace.
- Ilana, a beautiful bohemian bride, preferred this super original and dreamy option. The dresses made for her and her bridesmaids remind us of the fresh style inspired by rustic and bohemian life. Accompanied by flower crowns, these looks are amongst our favorites for their magic.
- If you are looking for something unique, fun and original, the latest thing are bridal sets with on-trend styles. The set chosen by Sarah consists of a white shirt + shorts for her and a neutral color for her ladies. We love the freshness of this option.
We have a large team of professionals to assist you and your guests.
Angie Mendoza Bridal
📍Querétaro | San Miguel de Allende
☎️ +52 442 487 71 93