BRIDAL HAIR: LONG HAIR
We know that achieving a healthy and abundant mane is an act of dedication, and we also know how important it is for you to wear it on your wedding day in a way that expresses your personality and makes you feel comfortable at the same time. Wearing it and keeping it in place is possible with the right hairstyle, so we bring you an inspiration gallery with hairstyles that include picks and braids for all styles.
- Semi Collected Bulky. If you do not want to give up wearing your hair loose but want to stylize it so that everything stays in place, a collection with extra volume is the ideal option.
- Mix of braids. Play with what you have and create a unique hairstyle, mixing different braids in a free and bohemian collection.
- Mega Braid. You have the option to create an extra-large crown-shaped braid and add floral details or rhinestones.
- Add extra details. If you have decided on a braid you can add extra details such as this bride who in addition to the floral accessories added a detail of chains very typical of her culture
- Asymmetrical collection. Give the original twist to a classic style, adding a little asymmetry and give it a touch of glitter with rhinestones.
- Ponytail low and relaxed. Without adding extra ornaments and with a very relaxed style this slightly messy ponytail will purposely give you a totally chic look.
- Collected with abundant details. Have fun and get creative with accessories, you have room to show off something extra eye-catching. A floral headdress is perfect for romantic brides.
For information about Makeup and Hairstyle for brides write to us at email@example.com or send a WhatsApp message in the following link https://wa.link/ghj7ur.
We have a large team of professionals to assist you and your guests.
Angie Mendoza Bridal
📍Querétaro | San Miguel de Allende
☎️ +52 442 487 71 93