BRIDAL BEAUTY INSPO: SAG AWARDS BEAUTY LOOKS
Award season is bringing us a lot of inspo when it comes to makeup and hairstyle trends for 2023. This time we bring you some looks straight from the Screen Actors Guild Awards (SAG). As beauty experts we’re swooning over some of these looks and we bow down for the amazing glam squads that made these glamorous visions come to life.
- Ana de Armas. Slaying some 90s trends, Ana’s look is both sexy and playful at the same time. Her semi updo with soft tendrils framing her face, mixed with subtle makeup allows her natural beauty to shine. Creamy skin + glittery eyes for feminine and soft makeup. And lips in a natural pink shade.
2. Jenna Ortega. Her dark caramel-kissed hair styled in choppy waves, makes this a relaxed yet glamorous look. The nude lips and silver eyeshadow along with the soft peachy cheeks make the look super fresh too.
3. Zendaya. Using this perfect occasion to get her inspiration from the old Hollywood, Zendaya sure left her mark with this look. Serving beautiful vintage bombshell waves, she mixed that inspo with some 60’s Twiggy style eyelashes and a rosy blush to die for.
4. Jessica Chastain. Jess went for glamorous dramatic root volume paired with sharp feline eyeliner. The star of the look was the combo of raspberry lips and dress.
5. Simona Tabasco. A natural and relaxed look with fluffy brows and a chopped bob, with the eyes at the center of the look in deep teal smoky eye.
6. Julia Garner. This eye catching look conquered the red carpet, inspiring us to bring back the combo of hot pink eyes + hot pink lips. Along with these effortless bangs, this is probably one of the most original looks and one that will inspire many to go short with their hair.
7. Amanda Seyfried. This playful look reigns the trends because of the Barbie-esque vibes of this hair-do. A voluminized ponytail with a perfect cascade effect that would make Barbie herself jealous, turns out perfect if you remember to include flip out ends to add to the bubbly effect.
8. Cara Delevigne. Cara rocked an elegant look in her style, with this vibrant orange based red lip added to her signature strong eyebrows and long dreamy lashes.
9. Megan Fahy. Recreate this classy elegant look with flawless complexion, peach lips and blush and a bouncy blow dry.
For information about Makeup and Hairstyle for brides write to us at email@example.com or send a WhatsApp message in the following link https://wa.link/ghj7ur.
We have a large team of professionals to assist you and your guests.
Angie Mendoza Bridal
📍Querétaro | San Miguel de Allende
☎️ +52 442 487 71 93