BRIDAL BEAUTY INSPO: BRIDAL HAIR 2023
2023 is a year filled with hope for brides all over the world. This season will be one to remember, and the bridal looks will be classic and sophisticated, with touches of freshness and modernity. Weather you go with a ballerina bun or a ponytail, you could add braided touches to make it look trendy. Keep reading to know more about the trends of the year.
- Low ponytail. Low in the neck, a simple ponytail will give you an innocent and youthful look. Add classic and minimal accessories, like a bow in a neutral color.
2. Glam waves. Wearing your hair down doesn’t mean it can’t be elegant and sophisticated. We love the effect of old Hollywood glam waves to keep you looking striking all day long.
3. Bubble Ponytail. The option for brides looking for something fresh and even bold. The perfect mix of bohemian and modern vibes meet in this braid.
4. Braided bun. Elegant and delicate, a low bun with a braided texture will give your look softness and elegance. Putting together the sleek effect of the head area and the braids in the bun, creates a beautiful mix of textures.
5. Zigzag ponytail. A sophisticated and minimal option. A ponytail with a zig zag effect will keep you fresh while giving you the option to wear soft dreamy waves. You can also go with a braided texture if you wanna give it a more boho feel.
6. Elaborate bun. Playing with the twists of the hair and letting soft strands by the sides of your face to add a natural look, this is a minimal classic option.
7. Braids. From boxer braids to fishtail, mix them up and add boldness to your look. Great to go with bohemian or edgy looks.
For information about Makeup and Hairstyle for brides write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a WhatsApp message in the following link https://wa.link/ghj7ur.
We have a large team of professionals to assist you and your guests.
Angie Mendoza Bridal
📍Querétaro | San Miguel de Allende
☎️ +52 442 487 71 93